All Star Massage & Spa Policy
Our expert team is delighted that you'll be joining us. To help us provide you with excellent service and a memorable spa experience, please review our policies and procedures below. When visiting our spa, you are welcome to request the same therapist or try a different one. Each therapist has a unique style and technique for the treatments provided. We are all here to ensure your health, well-being and convenience.
• Please leave cell phone and other electronic devices off. This will enable you and the other guests to totally relax.
• Smoking is not permitted within the spa premises.
• Children ages 13 and under cannot be accommodated at our spa; please visit our alternate site at All Star Chiropractic & Massage.
• All Star Massage & Spa and our staff are not responsible for damage to or loss of your personal belongings. Our recommendation is to leave all valuables home. However, we will do our best to keep them in a safe place.
• We are a licensed professional facility. If at any time a guest does not conduct him or herself in a manner that is respectful and according to our policies, All Star Massage & Spa therapists reserve the right to excuse you from the scheduled treatment and ask you to leave the facility.
PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Please plan to arrive ten to fifteen minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Use the restroom and wear comfortable clothes. This is a time for you to unwind in our ?Relaxation Lake View? room, which is a favorite with our clients.
• We suggest you avoid alcoholic beverages twelve to twenty-four hours prior to your visit. Spa services are designed to detoxify and cleanse the body.
• For massages, please undress to your comfort level (we suggest completely) and cover yourself with the table linens provided. The therapist is always respectful, keeping you suitably covered during your massage. We want you to be completely relaxed and never uncomfortable.
• For other spa treatments, such as waxing services, the therapist will ensure your privacy and comfort throughout the treatment.
• Generally, all waxing services are performed using the following criteria for your health and safety: no antibiotics used six weeks prior, no alpha hydroxy acid products used one week prior, allow four weeks hair growth for optimum hair removal.
• For our female clients we suggest you avoid scheduling Bikini and Brazilian waxes just prior to menstruation to minimize skin discomfort.
• Avoid shaving on the day your spa treatment, particularly if we are using sea salts, as this may cause a stinging sensation. However, if you do shave, we have alternate exfoliating treatments.
• Avoid scheduling waxing and skin care treatments, such as facials and deep cleansing, immediately before swimming in tropical waters.
OUR PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payment is due directly upon receiving your scheduled services.
• Gratuity is a complement and is not automatically added to your services. If you have received excellent service and wish to leave a gratuity, a suggested amount would be 10% to 15%. You are in no way obligated yet our team truly values being honored in this way. If at any time you are concerned with any service you have received, please let management know.
• A minimum 24 hour cancellation notice for your appointment is required for all group services, so we can better accommodate all guests and have adequate staff. When a group fails to keep a scheduled appointment and/or does not cancel within 24 hours, gift certificates may be voided and/or credit cards may be charged a 35% cancellation fee. We need 8 hours notice for individual sessions otherwise you may be charged a cancellation fee of $20.00. No shows will be charged up to 50% of your booked service.
Following a massage or spa session it is helpful to drink more water and get more rest than usual.